Wednesday, August 11, 2010

100th entry -

Still following ? After 100 posts? Glad I haven't bored anyone to death yet. 

Not much on the house front. The monsters have definitely left our little bug's bedroom and there has been a lot more sleep. Unfortunately the growing pains are still there. Every night I massage those poor little feet before bedtime. Hoping the doctor is right and it won't last. 

Workwise, I confess I'm more than just a bit nervous about tomorrow. I am teaching. Yikes!!. I haven't taught a class in a VERY long time - 10 years as a matter of fact. Over the  past couple of days,  I've spent a lot of hours putting a lesson plan and a handout together. You'd think I would feel ready right ? Wrong !! It's almost 1AM and I'm s till wide awake and wondering how I am going to make a class about Oracle database 101 exciting. Very glad it's only a half day of torture !!

No comments:

Post a Comment