Saturday, April 10, 2010

Headache

This morning I woke up with a splitting headache. Once standing up it was even worse. Advil not helping on this one. Great! Forgot to mention, this weekend I am on call too. And the phone was ringing and ringing. It took all my self control not to explode the third time around. Thank god, my boss answered to my call for help and I was able to lay down for a couple of hours until my head stopped pounding. Finally around 4pm, I was feeling human again. So far no further calls.

I spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on the weekly chores and the evening cuddling with my little girl who fell asleep in my arms, sucking her thumb. She barely opened an eye when I tucked her in her bed. After that I continued tidying up the house but found a bit of time to advance on one of my quilts. I was on a roll and finished half of it before running out of thread. In my crystal ball I see a trip to JoAnn's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment