Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not too bad

I have to say things are not too bad today. The workload is not quite as crazy this week, the whole team is grateful for the change of pace. I'm slowly but surely recovering from this nasty bug that took me down last week, only a bit of a cough lingering at this point. I should be back in the swing of thing for the weekend. 

Speaking of weekend, my husbands parents are visiting from upstate NY. They will arrive on Thursday night so we took Friday off so we can all spend some time together. We just have to figure out what but the weather forecast is rather promising so it's probably going to be outside. On Saturday, friends will be joining us for hopefully an outdoor barbecue, it may be a bit chilly to enjoy dinner outside still. 

My front yard is looking prettier every day: blooms everywhere, even pretty strawberries flowers, promise of future yumminess. It's good for the mood. Looking forward to the grilling parties with family and friends!! The summer calendar is filling up too: my birthday and the hubby's are around the corner, mother's day, a grill party in VA in June ... I love spring and summer

No comments:

Post a Comment