Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pretty fabrics

These are the fabrics I bought this weekend at a quilt store in Pennsylvania. I have not decided what to do with the bottom four but the top 2 I chose with special projects in mind. The black one for a 'window' quilt with a Japanese 24" panel, the green is for a 'liberated' quilt project that is still brewing in my mind. I have dyed fabric for it and the theme is "planets in a far away galaxy'.

Unfortunately, there are not enough hours in the day to allow me to do as much as I would like to in the crafting department. Full time job, hubby, kid, cats, a whole household to keep up with and a 30-year old house that has been sucking a lot of energy to get refurbished to our taste. Oh and no maid service to help with the cleaning/tidying...











No comments:

Post a Comment