Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's (and mother's) day

Father's day. My hubby is great everyday. 

Every weekday, he is in charge of getting our munchkin up and ready for school/daycare while I (curse of a fulltime working mom) am already gone to the office. Everyday, he earns his great daddy badge in my eyes. And there is no doubt our little one worships her dad. 



So today my guy got a new fancy coffee machine to make his mornings (and mine) a bit easier. It was on sale so we got the fancier model that also warms water for tea. That's a feature his mom, who is a tea aficionado, will absolutely love and my mom who drinks instant coffee will also find handy. For my part I like the idea of not having a pan permanently resident on the stove while they visit. 

Bonus for grand mothers :D
This afternoon, the hubby put the final touch to my creative space: He finished the under cabinet lighting. Fabulous. I have now a great light to cut, sew, blog (and work ...). So it's a bit mother's day too .

I could not ask for a better guy :) : Happy father's day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment