Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look what UPS delivered

Look what UPS just delivered today ! It's finally there, my birthday present. Only about a month late but well worth the wait. I will now be able to take pictures of the family events in style... from compact digital to DSLR, meet my new toy: 

I patiently waited for the battery to charge and was able to test it after dinner. Pretty impressive compared to my aging Fiji FinePix. Love the flip display and how fast it is. I'm looking forward to discovering all the cool things I can do with it. Just a bit put off by the size of the user's manual but I'm afraid I'll have to suffer through it to make the best out of this great camera. 

In the other news, weeks after having the stairwell repainted, our "wall of fame" is back together.


And even though the creative side of me is still not up to much of anything I have started getting my new space organized. Finally out of the plastic bis they were stored, my stash... well that's only a small part, the fat quarters. I have yet more bins to unpack. Maybe all this will wake up the inspiration. I'm going to need it since I signed up for a gift exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment