Saturday, June 26, 2010

Survived

I survived the week... barely. Every night I got home a bit more exhausted than the previous and woke up barely rested from a really short night after  hours of tossing and turning. At least for the first time since March the workload is back down. For a lot of our customers this is the fiscal year end. They are closing the books, the budget is spent, if they have plans to upgrade or install new software it's going to be with next year's budget... so next month at best. For my team it means things will be slow until mid-July. I admit the whole team has been welcoming the change of pace.

On the home front not much got accomplished this week besides sewing for Kaylee's birthday present. Too tired to even cook. Tomorrow, the usual menu : cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry. I also have to do some baking as we are invited for dinner and I promised to bring dessert. I'll shoot for something simple for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment