Monday, June 7, 2010

Life goes on

It somehow feels wrong that the pain of losing someone so dear can go dull. But you can't really listen to the pain too much. There is life going on around you. Life, the life I chose, with a man I love, the life I made, my beautiful and and sweet little girl. And so much more. Family, friends, work, house, all those things pull you back from the hurt. And slowly you can taste again, smile again, think again. Less tears, less pain, more life. 

So life, I am back... 


Life is my princess picking strawberries at the local farm with Mom and Dad


and devouring them 






AND then the basement refurb finally complete... All that space for painting, drawing, cutting, sewing. 

Hopefully the creative side of me will wake back up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment