Friday, March 12, 2010

Away from home - Day #4

Light! Light at the end of the tunnel. Not only am I going home tomorrow night, but our development office finally delivered a viable solution. It's not perfect but it's definitely working a lot better. Still hoping to deliver a finished model tomorrow before heading back home but worst case scenario we can handle a lot of the detail polishing remotely. 

After the workday, I went for a walk and took a few pictures, a nice sunny day again. I. would have been a shame to to be outside for a bit.

 Got to see the family over video stream again tonight Gosh I miss them a lot. Tomorrow I get to see them for real. It just sucks, my flight gets home so late. Way past bedtime for little people. I won't get a jug and kiss from my daughter until Saturday morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment