Monday, March 15, 2010

Two words: Jet lag

Rough morning, loooooooooong morning, loooooooooong afternoon. Today, just dragged and dragged and dragged. I kept yawning and had a hard time keeping focus on anything. Once I got home from work I literally collapsed and dozed off even before dinner while cuddling with my little one. Can you say jet lag?? Not much to say about my day except maybe one of my job leads seems to be leading somewhere. I'll find out more tomorrow I'm sure.

On the home front, it seems the cat issues are slowly but surely getting under control. Less scratching, less fighting,  less headache. Eck, even giving the medication is no longer the risky maneuver of the day: incredibly, out cat has decided it was not worth the fight and is now "cooperating", as much as a feline can be qualified as  "cooperating". Overall stress level in the household : way down therefore spirit : way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment