Monday, March 29, 2010

When it is too sticky

If you have been following you know last week was pretty much a disaster. This week is totally taking the some path. My client in NYC still has unresolved issues, the involuntary beta in LA is still swimming in rough waters. Sticky situation. All the other case had to be placed on the back burner. Cherry on the cake, one of my team's member got stuck at a site in NYC (a different one) and was therefore unable to take his shift on the on-call roster. Guess who is on call ?? Yep that would be me. Murpff !! I am going to have to find a good heart to take over at least during the day Saturday as we have a day trip planned to Lancaster, PA and there will be no way to do remote support.

Some good news though: Spring is definitely coming our way with temperature reaching 75F (25C) this weekend YAY!!! I know my little one is going to have a great time outdoors with a weather like this. I am going to try to get her summer dresses out of the storage bins I have them stashed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment