Friday, March 12, 2010

In transit

This morning, since the modeling was finally done, we managed to wrap up all the critical items of our install. The customer is mostly happy and we made arrangements to iron out all remaining kinks next week remotely. All in all a successful week despite the bumps in the road.

Towncar  service to the airport was nice. It was interesting to see the desert as green as it was. Apparently, it's quite exceptional. Phoenix also had one of the rainiest winters on record. We arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare to check my luggage, grab some lunch , go through security and get to my departure gate. I really don't like having to run to catch a plane.

I was pretty shocked today to find what some people deem appropriate garb for traveling by plane. I was quite stunned to see a couple of teenager wearing mini-shorts showing half of their butt paired with a tank top, flipflops and a see through overshirt. No need for pat down search, there is no place to hide anything. The face of some of the TSA agents was quite entertaining though. Uneventful flight from Phoenix to Denver. Just enough time to grab something for dinner, switch terminal to catch my second flight. 

About ready to board so ... 

Can't wait to be home, kiss the husband (a lot)  and hug my kid to death!!

No comments:

Post a Comment