Sunday, March 21, 2010

Out of town

Once a year, I grab my sewing machine, a stack of fabrics and accessories, and off to Delaware. Ladies only. Each of us has an assigned meal that she needs to take care of, otherwise it sew, sew, sew, eat, chitchat, a glass of wine or two, some good laughter, a critical eye, advice, sisterhood. This weekend was THE weekend. I was great as usual. Good food, good company and a lot of sewing done. 


Added benefit: the house is only minutes away from Rehoboth Beach, a outlet store paradise. Yep, the shopping is definitely part of the fun. I have to confess, I have a soft spot for shoes. So this weekend, I got my fix for the season. This visit's loot: a pair of peep toe slingbacks and two pairs of wedge sandals. 

On top of it all, the weather was PER-FECT! One word to sum it all up: HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment