Monday, March 15, 2010

A bit lazy (actually a lot)

This morning I woke up after  a good night sleep at 9:30AM,  ... ahem with daylight saving time that's 10:30AM. By the time I got up almost 11AM. Gee that's already almost half the day gone. No point making big plan. This was the perfect day to be lazy. My day in a nutshell? Folded the laundry while watching a movie, knitted a few rows, played with the princess of the house (we had lunch party with her plastic food and read stories). I did tidy up the basement a bit because I needed the space for a special project I'm preparing, which will hopefully take shape next weekend. 

Hubby and I went to a birthday/fundraiser party at a nice restaurant while our princess was building a giant lego house with my husband's cousin that came to watch her for us. The food was nice but it was a bit too loud for us. Still had a good time. We were back for princess bedtime :). After that I succumbed to temptation: at my husband's suggestion, I watched the episode of Grey's Anatomy I missed this week on Hulu. Then Castle. Then I had to watch Chuck again since I missed a bit of the beginning. I should have never learned about Hulu. I'm catching myself wondering how complicated it would be to hookup my computer to the TV to watch stuff on the big screen at a more convenient time than the regular schedule. I might get tempted to catch up on other shows. This is baaaad. I MUST RESIST! Or is that even possible? 

No comments:

Post a Comment