Monday, March 22, 2010

A case of the Monday's

Not a brilliant day. Rough time getting out of bed followed by draining day at work with a third day working on the same case. Yes the same case that ate up all of wednesday and thursday last week. Sometimes the frustration rises high. So does the chocolate intake. It's medicinal right ? At least some progress was made and hopefully this will be wrapped up tomorrow. I definitely need to do something else this week. 

On the house front, it was a quiet day. Lots of cuddles with my daughter. She also wanted to read books with me. Lots of books. That's pretty new for her to have to patience to go through one book, let alone 4 or 5. An this time around she let me flip the pages when I was finished reading instead of moving along as soon as she has identified the picture. I'm hoping this is the beginning of more reading together. I like that and I missed doing it when she didn't have the patience to let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment