Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finally a chance of spring

This morning as expected, my little one wasted no time to jump in my bed after she got up. And I really didn't mind one bit. Except I'm paying the prince for a whole week of little sleep and particularly last night as we didn't get home until almost 1:30AM for a bedtime at about 2AM ... After which I tossed and turned for a long while even though I was totally exhausted. So I'm going to make this post quite short.

While I was away in Arizona, the snow finally melted here. Well not quite all of it... there are still some huge snow piles in supermarkets' and shopping centers' parking lots. But in my yard it's all gone. Yay. OK my plants look very pathetic right now. Flattened and soggy. Unfortunately the weather was depressingly wet today and there is more to come tomorrow so I wont be putting new much until the weekend after next since I'm going to be away (again) for 3 days, not for business thankfully. More on that later this week.  Laundry is almost done, groceries tackled, lots od hugging and kissing with my little one... a pretty good day. Hoping for a pretty good night too. I need it !

No comments:

Post a Comment