Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How this all got started

My life in a nutshell? I was born in France where I lived the first 20 years of my life. Everything changed when I moved to Switzerland to study. I moved over 20 times since then. For the past 8 years, I have been living in the US, in MD the last 6 almost to the day. On February 9th, it will be exactly 6 years I am employed in the same company... from tame to whirlwind to housewife?

How this got all started? Not sure. A bit of never quite fitting anywhere, a bit of making
bad decisions, a bit of making good decisions, a bit of love and a bit of hate and anger.

You are the sum of your experiences : nothing does quite sound so true. But what to do when you hit the wall ? Sometimes I need to vent, sometimes I need to lay it all out so I won't explode. Over the past few years, it's been more often. Sometimes venting is the solution to keep it together... and beat the crap out of Captain America (or rather everything that I miss about Europe, and everything that makes me feel miserable here ) because I have the right to feel good here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment