Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hunted ?

Another day at work. Love the job I must say. The challenge of discovering what is wrong and the thrill of fixing it that's the cool part. A customer taking the time to tell your praise in a satisfaction survey, also very cool. Having a great team that sticks together, love it. Some other things at work .. not so cool.

So when a head hunter comes by and say "You are just the person I am looking for" what to do ? How does it feel to be hunted? Kinda flattering and positive. But this is no game (ah), it's life. Should I check out the grass on the other side ? 10 years ago I would have, 5 years ago probably too. But now there is more than just me and my partner in life, there is a 3 year old, cute as a button, that I want the best for, regardless of the cost for me.

Time to find out about that grass before jumping the fence :) It will take more than some seriously juicy and exciting grass to make me jump especially in the current climate, because safe landing is even more important now. How about I do the hunting ?

No comments:

Post a Comment